Our Mission and Team
Bridge Athletics provides structure to guide you along the pathway from who you are to who you want to be.
We combine CrossFit methodology with amazing wellness practices and a thriving social network to build strong bodies, clear minds, and elevated spirits.
You will be connected with companions on the journey — a unified family of skilled coaches and enthusiastic members that form our greatest strength — our supportive community.
- Greg, Owner
- Kara Erhamza
- Kate Hutson
- Demetrius Goncalves
- Dani Richter
- Annie Miller
- Jimmy Toppeta
- Brian DeCarlo
- Marcus Jimenez
- Ryan Corbosiero
- Chelsea Mapa
- Justin Abad
10 Principles of Physical Fitness
- Cardiovascular - Respiratory Endurance: The ability of body systems to gather, process and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina: The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store and utilize energy.
- Strength: The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
- Flexibility: The ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Power: The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed: The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination: The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility: The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
- Balance: The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Accuracy: The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.